If you are interested in acting, please come audition! We welcome new participants in all volunteer areas. In addition to acting, we need directors, stage crew, ushers, raffle sales people, and box office help. Don't wait to be called ... call us at 638.6543.
CLTP Audition Form
Release and Indemnity
Theatre Code of Ethics for Auditions
Audition Dates & Times
Click on highlighted show name link to see audition information.
- MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM – Performance Dates: June 26-28, 2015
- FREE TO BE YOU & ME – Performance Dates: July 17-19, 2015
- OLD FASHIONED MELODRAMA – Performance Dates: July 9-12, July 16-26 and July 30, Aug 2, 2015
- MONTY PYTHONS’S SPAMALOT – Performance Dates: Sept. 25-27, Oct. 1-4 and Oct. 9-11, 2015
- LAUGHTER ON THE 23RD FLOOR – Performance Dates: Nov. 20-22, 2015
- JACOB MARLEY’S CHRISTMAS CAROL – Performance Dates: Dec. 4-6‚ Dec. 10-13 and Dec. 18-20, 2015
- MYSTERY RADIO SHOW – Performance Dates: Jan 22-24, 2016
- LEND ME A TENOR – Performance Dates: Feb. 12-14, Feb. 18-21 and Feb. 26-28, 2016
- JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH – Performance Dates: March 3-6 and March 10-13, 2016
- YOU’RE A GOOD MAN‚ CHARLIE BROWN – Performance Dates: April 15-17, April 21-24 and April 29 and May 1, 2016
- AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY – Performance Dates:May 6-8, May 12-15 and May 20-22, 2016
Please click here to print out our audition form.
Are there some plays or musicals you'd like to see the Cheyenne Little Theatre Players produce in an upcoming season? Let us know by emailing your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll certainly put them on our "list to consider". If you have experience directing and are interested in directing one or more of the shows you suggest, please indicate that.
Please click here for our printable Play Proposal form.