Click Here to Buy Tickets Now
Old-Fashioned Melodrama, July 11, 12, 13, 14, 18*, 19*, 20* 21, 22*, 23*, 24*, 25*, 26*, 27*, 28,
August 1, 2, 3, 4, 2013, Historic Atlas Theatre. Tickets on sale March 1, 2013. Please note: “*” indicates there are 2 performances of the melodrama that evening.
Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, September 27, 28, 29, October 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 2013, Mary Godfrey Playhouse. Tickets go on sale August 27, 2013.
Classic Comedy Radio Show, November 15, 16, 17, 2013, Historic Atlas Theatre. Tickets go on sale October 15, 2013.
It’s a Wonderful Life, December 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 2013, Mary Godfrey Playhouse. Tickets go on sale November 6, 2013.
Suspense Radio Drama, April 11, 12, 13, 2014, Historic Atlas Theatre. Tickets go on sale March 11, 2014.
Barefoot in the Park, February 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 2014, Mary Godfrey Playhouse. Tickets go on sale January 7, 2014.
And Then There Were None, March 21, 22, 23, 27, 18, 29, 30, April 4, 5, 6, 2014. Tickets go on sale February 21, 2014.
Kiss Me Kate, May 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 2014. Tickets go on sale April 2, 2014.
Tickets to our shows go on sale to the General Public 1 month before a show’s opening date. Season Members may book their seats at any time.
Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 or purchase your seats online by clicking HERE. No reservations will be made - all tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase. CLTP accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Single Show Gift Certificates are available. Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 to purchase your certificates.
How Season Memberships Work:
The Cheyenne Little Theatre Players offers a full season membership at a discount (excluding the Old-Fashioned Melodrama). Becoming a Season Member saves you money and allows you the freedom to book your seats before tickets go on sale to the General Public. We encourage you to book your seats as early as possible to insure you get the seats you want.
Season memberships work on a voucher system. When you buy a season membership, you are setup in the ticketing program with one voucher for each show in the season package. Season members must call the Box Office at 307-638-6543 to redeem their season vouchers for tickets to the performance of their choice. Currently you can purchase your season membership online, but you must go through the Box Office to book your actual seats for each performance.
Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 or purchase your Season Membership online by clicking HERE.
Please click here for the 2013-2014 Season Membership Order Form.
The Cheyenne Little Theatre welcomes large group ticket sales for parties of 10+ attending the same performance. To receive a Large Group Discount, Group sales must be booked through the Box Office, and cannot be booked through our online ticketing site.
All Large Group Ticket Sales must be paid for at least 7 days before the chosen performance, or they will be released for public sale. We require Group Tickets to be paid for in one payment, by the booking party.
Large Group Discounts applied:
Groups of 10-19 = 5% Discount
Groups of 20-49 = 10% Discount
Groups of 50+ = 15% Discount
** Please Note – Group Discounts may not be applied to “Special Discount Performances” already being offered by the Cheyenne Little Theatre Players (i.e., Thursday evening discount performances). Group discounts are only applicable for our season shows, and are not applicable for CLTP Special Events.
Ticketing Policies and Restrictions:
- All plays are subject to availability of performance rights, and substitutions may be made if rights are withdrawn.
- Always inform the Box Office if you have a Season Membership when booking tickets.
- No unpaid reservations. All tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
- No Refunds on purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged for the same show title only, at least 48 hours before curtain, dependent on seat availability. Not good for future productions.
No exchanges within 48 hours of curtain.
- Exchanges will be handled with tickets in hand or by phone if the tickets are being held at least 48 hours before curtain.
- 1st exchange free - $2 per ticket fee for future exchanges – paid at the time of exchange.
- Season Members are entitled to 1 ticket per show per membership purchased. If a ticket is not used for a specified show, it will be forfeited.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up before curtain time. Any patrons who pick up tickets after a show starts will be seated at the next scene break only, at the rear of the theatre. No exceptions.
- Curtain times are 7:30pm for Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances, and Sundays at 2:00pm. Our onsite Box Office and Will Call open 1 hour before curtain. Please plan to be in your seat by the time the show begins. We will not hold a curtain for late comers.
- The Managing Director, Box Office Manager and nightly House Manager will deal with unusual ticketing situations as they arise, and have the right to adjust these procedures, as needed.
Mary Godfrey Playhouse